Sunday, September 20, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes




Good morning and welcome to this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge! 

I received an order of new Paper Smooches products last week, including the gorgeous fern dies I used on today's card. I love how detailed and delicate they are! I die cut one from Limeade Ice patterned paper and the other from Simply Chartreuse cardstock (both from Papertrey Ink). I stamped the diagonal stripes with Memento Luxe Pear Tart ink, and the sentiment with Archival Jet Black ink. The button is from my stash and the gems are from Hero Arts.

Stamps: Chit Chat, Kissables 2. Dies: Foliage 2.




I hope you can play along with us this week! Make sure to check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration! 

 

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm in loooooooooooove with this super simple card! It's so simple but it has so much detail! I love your use of that Kissable set--- I really need to break that out! I actually might even CASE this card because I love it so much! <3 You rock, Erin!