Sunday, July 19, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes Challenge


Hello there! For this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge I had fun mixing and matching two stamp sets and three die sets, creating a fun "clipboard" card. 

I started with a piece of patterned paper that I've had in my stash for a few years. I layered a piece of green cardstock on top, then trimmed down a piece of lined notebook paper (also an "oldie" from my stash) and adhered it at an angle on my card.

I used Paper Smooches' Clipboards Two stamps and dies on top of the lined paper. The sentiment is a combination of dies, the Birthday Word Dies, and a stamped sentiment from Party Posse. Party Posse will always have a special place in my heart as it was the first Paper Smooches stamp set I purchased, many years ago. I fell in love with the cute images and had to have it! 

After I adhered the sentiment and stamped the "wishes", I still felt like my card needed something. I die cut flowers and leaves from Flowers 2 Dies, then added a handful of enamel dots and sequins.  


I hope you can play along with us this week! Make sure to check out the Paper Smooches Sparks blog, and the other design team members for more inspiration!

3 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

SUPER SUPER SUPER FUN Card!! =) I LOVE the Design and the Color Combo you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm in looooooooooooove with your papers and colors, Erin! I LOVE this little clipboard! LOVE your use of the flowers dies (I really need to pull those out!)!!! LOVE it all! Blown away - as always <3

Cara said...

Fantastic card! So fun and bright!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}