Saturday, June 13, 2015

Retro Sketches | Challenge #168

My Studio Calico card kit arrived last week (yay!) and I used the adorable stamp set to create this week's Retro Sketches card.


I used a sentiment banner from an older kit, and patterned paper from the Cirque card kit. The chipboard heart is also from Cirque, and the enamel dots are from Galileo. I love the color of the enamel dots in this kit. I believe they are by Twine & Ink... I adore just about everything they make.



I hope you can join us this week at Retro Sketches! You can check out more inspiration and link up your projects on the Retro Sketches blog. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love that little bunny holding that massive cone! So fun!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Oh yes you nailed this sketch! Love it!!! The stamps and paper are so cool together!