Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Muse | Challenge #122

Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I have a card for this week's Muse Challenge. Here is the inspiration photo:





Here is my take on the challenge. The Funky Town patterned paper was my starting off point. I love the color combination: Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, and Ripe Avocado. I also added Sweet Blush and Aqua Mist.

I added the confetti and stars, from Party Poppers at the very end. I felt like the card needed a little something extra in the white space surrounding the balloons. I also added a few enamel dots, from My Mind's Eye, to two of the balloons and the middle of the bow.


I used Papertrey Ink's Birthday Style for the balloons, string, and bow. The banner and sentiment are Wplus9's Basic Banners stamp set. The stars and confetti are from Papertrey Ink's Party Poppers set. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so CUTE!!!!

Pam said...

Great take on the Muse, Erin. Love your balloons and colors.

Ardyth said...

Love your pretty colour combination! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Marion said...

Such a fun and happy card! I'm so glad you joined in with Muse this week :)