Sunday, February 22, 2015

Retro Sketches | Challenge #154

Hello there! This week's Retro Sketches challenge is fun because it features a square card. I don't usually create square cards so these cards are always a challenge for me. 




 

I pulled out one of my new Studio Calico stamp sets, Sending you Sunshine, and used several of the flowers and the sentiment for my card. The cute little orange paper clip was die cut from a We Are Memory Keepers die set that I purchased a couple of months ago, and I tied some orange and white twine from Papertrey Ink. 

The font used in this stamp set is unique and super cute. I usually prefer clean and graphic fonts, but this one I don't mind. It isn't too "scripty" or hand drawn looking... and I like how bold the font is compared to the delicate flowers.


I hope you can play along with us this week! Check back in a bit for next week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge inspiration.

No comments: