Sunday, January 11, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Picture Perfect Challenge


Good morning! This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Picture Perfect. Here is the inspiration photo:


I was inspired by the "nature theme" of this picture, so I pulled out Happy Camper for my card. I admit I was a wee bit jet lagged when I created my card. We got home a little before 2am the morning before, and the kids couldn't get back to sleep. Three days later and our sleep cycles are still off! This cute little bear turned out better than expected and I like the final results. 


Make sure to check out the rest of the design team to see their creations! I hope you can play along with us this week.

3 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

So cute and simple, love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH ERIN! This little bear is just the cutest! LOVE his polka dot nose:) SO adorable! FAB take on this photo- love that you went with the theme of nature! SOOOOOOO clever! YOU ROCK!

ps... I hope my email didn't scare you:)

Petra Swart said...

So cute, Erin!!!!