Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Gossamer Blue Collections | January Cards

The Gossamer Blue collections that released last fall are still some of my all time favorite. On My Desk and Gramercy Road are beautiful, easy to use, and have some of the best embellishments. I pulled out my Gossamer Blue Iris box and created two cards.

First up is a soft and feminine card using On My Desk and Gramercy Road. I trimmed the gold foil vellum and covered the front of a clear card base. I added a white doily on top, and a pink label from Gramercy Road. The flowers are from On My Desk, and the leaves are from Gramercy Road. I used a "hello" wood veneer from On My Desk and covered it with Avery Elle Pixie pigment ink. 


Next up I have a card that uses the beautiful pink, red, and orange floral paper from On My Desk. This paper is so pretty that I didn't want to cut it up. I used it as the background, and added a label from Gramercy Road for the sentiment. I added a "happy" badge, also from On My Desk, above the "birthday" sentiment. 


You can check out the Gramercy Road collection here and the On My Desk collection here. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: