Friday, December 5, 2014

Thank You | Card

I have one more forgot-to-be-submitted card to share today. I love this flower set from Hero Arts, and I really wanted to use it as a silhouette against dark paper. 

I stamped the flowers onto teal cardstock with VersaMark ink, then embossed it with Zing embossing powder. I added gems to the center of each flower, the stamped a sentiment from Clearly Besotted's Label Love set. The butterflies are also from Hero Arts. 

Pretty and aqua and sparkly. All of my favorite things on one card. :)


The two gems, in the center of each butterfly, are from a Studio Calico kit that I found in the back of my closet... and I'm so glad I did! They are big, which are usually hard for me to use, but they are perfect on the blue butterflies. 

Have a wonderful Friday! Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: