Saturday, October 25, 2014

Retro Sketches | Challenge #138

Hello, crafty friends! I hope everyone had a great week.

Today I have a card for this week's Retro Sketches challenge:




I pulled out my new Papertrey Ink Make it Monday Tinsel and Tags kit for my card. I LOVE the patterned paper collection from this kit and used three pieces on my card. 

I die cut the bow from Simply Chartreuse cardstock, then stamped the image with Ripe Avocado ink. I used pigment ink for the "be merry" tag. It's hard to see in the picture, but I used my Wink of Stella pen to add shimmer to the pink triangles, a few of the circles, and some of the flowers on the patterned paper. 


I hope you can join us this week! You can see the rest of the design team's project here. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So very pretty!!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love this, Erin!! Such a great selection of papers - love the cute little flowers!!! Lovely card!!!!