Monday, September 29, 2014

Retro Sketches | Challenge #134





Good morning! Today I have a card for this week's RetroSketches challenge. It's based on one of my cards, and you can view the original here.

 For my card I pulled out a stamp set from My Favorite Things called Blissful Butterflies. I stamped the butterflies in Avery Elle's Mint to Be and Raspberry pigment inks. I just received an order from Joann.com with eight AE pigment inks and I LOVE them! They stamp perfectly every single time.



The mint patterned paper banners were die cut from Papertrey Ink's Double Ended banner die, and the cute black and white polka dot button is from Doodlebug Desings. I think I've had this package of buttons in my stash since 2006. Yikes. But polka dots never go out of style, right? 

That's it for me today! I'm off to get the boys from school. Thanks for stopping by. 
 

2 comments:

Kelly Latevola said...

Your butterflies are beautiful Erin! I love your use of the sketch, such a beautiful color scheme!!

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful, Erin!!! Love it!!