Sunday, July 13, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Picture Perfect Challenge

This week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge is Picture Perfect! I love this week's inspiration photo:


I used patterned paper from Maggie Holmes for the background, and Paper Smooches Blissful Banners stamp set for the sentiment. The flowers were die cut from Paper Smooches Flowers Dies. I wanted the flowers to have some texture, so I pulled out some Becky Higgins Project Life cardstock, which is heavily textured. I think it looks awesome again the soft blue and white background.


Check out the rest of the DT for more inspiration:



I hope you can play along with this week's challenge. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


4 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so soft and pretty. I love the soft feel to it.

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, love the subtle background colors. Pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Okay, firstly, I love those jars! I want some!
Secondly, your card is so pretty, Erin -- I love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I was going to get extremely MORE jealous if I read on your blog that you made that striped paper--- it looks like you did! It's perfect! So I guess I'm still jealous x100000:)

LOVE this card! It's perfect--- great take on the stripes and the flowers have just the right amount of texture! LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOVE! You rock <3