Saturday, June 28, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #121

It's Saturday, which means it's time for another RetroSketches challenge and card! 

I pulled out one of my past Studio Calico kits, Taffy, for today's card. I love this stamp set by Mama Elephant for SC. The balloons and matching dies make the best birthday cards. 


I used Stampin' Up's Pool Party and Pistachio Pudding inks for the balloons. The two patterned papers are from the Taffy kit, and the sequins, enamel dots, and letter stickers are all from Studio Calico. 


I hope you can join us this week for the latest RetroSketches challenge! 

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!

Carol said...

Hi Erin!
I've pinned a couple of your cards :-) Love your fresh style.
http://www.pinterest.com/junosplace/cards-i-like/
Cards by Carol