Sunday, June 8, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge # 118

I love this week's RetroSketches challenge... it's perfect for CAS cards!


I always need birthday cards, specifically for boys, so I pulled out Papertrey Ink's Tremendous Treats: Valentines and used three of the "boy" images. I stamped the dinosaur, plane, and boat with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and used a combination of Spectrum Noir and Copic markers to color in the images. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Paper Smooches Stamps' Digits stamp set. 


I hope you can play along with our challenge this week! Thanks for stopping by. 

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

Cara said...

What a cute card. I love the subtle background DP you used.

Kelly Latevola said...

Very cute! I love your colors and that subtle polka dot in the background.

Unknown said...

Love the coloring!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh - this is super fun!!! LOVE the colors, too!

Claire Grantham said...

Such a cute card, love it and the colouring. Cx