Sunday, June 1, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #117

Hello, hello! It's officially summer vacation around here and the kids and I are already enjoying a few days of stress-free stay in our pajamas until noon time. And I've had some time in my office while the boys play in their rooms or on the xBox. I love having them home with me during the summer (until about August 1st, then I can't wait for school to start again!). 

I received my June Simon Says Stamp card kit in the mail earlier last week, and I used quite a few items from that kit for today's RetroSketches card. 


This sketch is based on one of my previous cards. And here is my retake:


I pressed the wood veneer flower into Memento Luxe ink to change the color, before using a glue dot to adhere it to my card. Quick and easy, with great results.

Check back in a bit for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks card! 

1 comment:

Deepti said...

Gorgeous card :)