Sunday, June 22, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Designer Drafts Challenge


Good morning! Today I have a card for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Drafts Challenge. The sketch is basic, but versatile, and I had fun creating a cute paper pieced card using Enjoy the Show and Teen Routine. I don't own the Enjoy the Show dies yet, but every time I fussy cut the elephant I regret not purchasing them! Oh, how I love matching dies. 

Here is this week's sketch:


And here is my card. The blue patterned paper, vellum overlay, chartreuse patterned paper, and gray polka dot patterned paper are from various Studio Calico kits. I stamped "friend", from Teen Routine, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in the open spaces with an aqua Copic marker. The clear acrylic stars, puffy stars, and blue button are also from Studio Calico.


You can check out the rest of the design team, and their fabulous cards, here:


I hope you can join us this week! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You are sooooooooooooo amazing, Erin! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card! LOVE that vellum overlay and the elephant-- love the color story- love love LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it all! YOU always knock my socks off! FAB job this week:)

Mark said...

I agree with everything Savannah said.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you rotated the sketch! This looks great!