Sunday, June 1, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes

Good morning! I am thrilled that I was chosen to remain on the Paper Smooches Sparks design team, and today I have my first card for the new term. This week's theme is Anything Goes.



So... has anyone else purchased a stamp set, but not the dies, then totally regretted it? Yup, that's me and this card. All those pretty flowers I cut out by hand. And I placed another order last week and didn't add them to my cart... again! The Denim and Daisies stamp set is adorable, but the dies will make it even more versatile. 

I have many, many packs of enamel dots, but I usually use the small and medium dots first, leaving all the big dots in the package. I found that using the large enamel dots in the center of flowers add a pop of color, but also uses up those large enamel dots. Win-win. 


You can check out the rest of the team and their projects here:

Savannah

I hope you can play along with us this week. Have a wonderful Sunday! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your DT continuation and what a cute pocket!