Saturday, May 17, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #115

I am very excited about today's card because... I pulled out my Copic markers for the first time in ages! This sketch calls for a long skinny stamp, and I have the perfect Hero Arts wooden stamp that looks beautiful when colored with Copic markers. 

Here is this week's sketch:


I stamped the flower with Memento black ink, then used two pink Copic markers to color the flowers. After I finished coloring, I added glitter with my Spica Glitter pen in clear. I colored the leaves with Spectrum Noir markers


The gray background paper is from a Heidi Swapp 6x8 inch paper pad that I picked up at Joanns yesterday. I love the soft gray color, and it has a little bit of a pattern to it without being overwhelming. The sentiment is from Inside and Out: Thank You by Papertrey Ink, and the enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.

Head over to the RetroSketches blog to see more inspiration and to play along! 

1 comment:

Cara said...

Lovely card Erin. Love the color combo.