Sunday, May 18, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes

Good morning! Today I have a card for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge. 



I have been using aqua/teal a lot lately, and I used that monochromatic color scheme on my card today. I used several Paper Smooches sets: Mini Monograms, Daisies & Paisleys, and Party Posse (which has one of my favorite Happy Birthday sentiments). I also used the Toppers, Speech Bubbles, and Birthday Words dies. I stamped the flower from Daisies and Paisleys three times, and added large aqua sequins and star gems to the center of each.

For the "cheers" and "celebrate" dies, I wanted them to have dimension and stand out from the the speech bubbles. Foam tape was too hard to adhere behind the delicate letters, so I die cut each word four times from teal cardstock, then used a small glue pen to glue the layers together. 



That's it for me today! Make sure to check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration!

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I just love this card, Erin! I LOOOOOOOOOVE the teal! LOVE the photo corners and the way you mixed and matched the stamps/dies! WOWOWOWZA! You rocked!

Thank you for all of your handwork and for sharing so many beautiful creations the past 6 months! <3

Unknown said...

Love the graphical but delicate feel of your card. The teal is dreamy!

WhoMom said...

Adorable card, the die cuts make it so easy and the flowers are wonderful in the background.

Cara said...

What a fun card! I love it!