Sunday, April 13, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #110

Hi there! Last summer I was a guest designer for RetroSketches. They have a weekly sketch challenge that I have participated in for a couple of years now. And starting this week, I am permanently on their team! 

This week's sketch is based on one of my previous cards. How fun is that?!? You can check out the original card here, and this is the sketch:



Here is my take. I used papers from an American Crafts paper pad that I picked up a few months ago. I really like the bright, bold colors and sweet hearts. I used silver sequins, hot pink twine, and yellow enamel dots to embellish my card.

 (Supplies- Stamps: (Papertrey Ink) Keep it Simple: Birthday. Cardstock: (Papertrey Ink) White. Patterned Paper: American Crafts 6x6 pad. Sequins: unknown. Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye. Twine: (Papertrey Ink) Raspberry Fizz. Ink: (Papertrey Ink) Tropical Teal.)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on joining the Retro Sketches team, Erin! I loved this sketch, and I love your card. :-)

Cindy said...

Congrats, girl!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so fun!
And congratulations on joining the Retro Sketches DT -- I'm so happy for you!

Erin said...

Thank you so much! I am very excited about this new opportunity. :)