Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Digital Layout | Us

When we had our professional photos done in November, I really wanted a few pictures of just Mark and me. And I am so pleased with the results! This photo is especially sweet, and the Pillow Talk collection from Creashens was perfect for it. I also used a digital template from Scotty Girl Designs called Singled Out.


The next time I'm at Ikea I am going to pick up a frame for this layout... I love it. I love the photo (Katie Rosado Photography), the journaling, and the beautiful elements from Creashens' kit.

This layout, plus two more, are featured on the Scrapaneers blog today. Here is the link if you want to check it out!

Have a great week! 

4 comments:

Irit Landgraf said...

Beautiful page! Such a clean design, really lets the few (lovely) embellishments shine, while keeping the focus on the most important thing, the photo of course. TFS!

Bonjourscrap said...

You did a good job with this layout. Love the colors and the clean design.

Unknown said...

I really love this. So pleasing to look at. The photo turned out great as well-very sweet.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful photo & gorgeous layout, Erin!