Sunday, November 24, 2013

E & L's Color Challenge | Day 6

Hi there! It looks like Blogger is going to let me post my picture now. I am so sorry for the delay! 

For our last color combo, I picked this one from Design-Seeds, and we are using Wplus9's Fanciful Feathers stamp set.


Here is my take:

(Supplies - Stamps: (Wplus9) Fanciful Feathers. (Papertrey Ink) Rustic Wreath, Fillable Frames Sentiments. Ink: (PTI) Terracotta Tile, black. (Stampin' Up!) Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler. Other: Buttons, enamel dots.)

I had so much fun creating cards for our color challenge this week. Make sure to stop by Leigh's blog and check out her take. Thanks for stopping by! 

 

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you paired the feathers with the wreath! This looks gorgeous!

Альбина Рассеина said...

Beautiful card! As always - a great flawless performance.