Saturday, September 21, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | Holiday Snowman

Good morning!

I have a super cute holiday care to share with you today featuring two Great Impressions Stamps: Wintery Snowman and Peace and Happiness. The gorgeous diagonal striped patterned paper and star stickers are from Echo Park. I used Copic markers to color in the snowman's hat and scarf, then accented the snowflakes with clear Stickles. I love the subtle shimmer the Stickles add to the card. So pretty and perfect for the holidays!

 
I hope my card inspires you to pull out a favorite Christmas image and get started on your holiday cards. And there is still time to participate in this month's Great Impressions Stamps challenge. You can find out all the details here.

Have a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments:

Wida said...

this is cute! it's so bright and looks printed you did such a good job

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love that you left the background pristine on this card. It's really striking