Sunday, September 22, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays | Challenge #115

I have a weakness for fall stamps (especially leaves and trees!), and I picked up this great leaf stamp set from Stampin' Up! last week. It's called Wonderfall and has several large leaf images and an adorable acorn, too. I used the maple leaf for my CAS-ual Fridays card, stamping it with Papertrey Ink's Orange Zest ink, then I inked the edges with Terracotta Tile.


(Supplies - Stamps: (Stampin' Up!) Wonderfall. (PTI) Gobble, Gobble. Ink: (PTI) Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Dark Chocolate. Cardstock: (PTI) Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Real Red, Kraft, White. Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye.)

Expect to see several fall/Thanksgiving cards in the coming weeks. We might not get a traditional fall here in Florida, but it's still my favorite season.

I'm off to finish watching the Seahawks game. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Simple but stunning. I really love this.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty...love the text on the leaf and the colours!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wow- gorgeous colors and I like that you used a resist technique instead of the usual black ink.

Alice said...

so clean and beautiful! awesome card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Wida said...

beautiful! you always make pretty things Thanks for playing CFC!