Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps | Just a Note

Good morning! Today I have CAS note card that is perfect for mailing... nothing lumpy or bumpy that will add extra postage!

I used a sticky note to mask the envelope stamp (from String Me Along), starting at the top and working my way down. After stamping the envelopes I stamped the sentiment, mounted the stamped panel onto red cardstock, and that's it! I love having a bunch one one layer cards handy for sending a quick note to a friend.



(Supplies - Stamps: (Fresh Squeezed Stamps) String Me Along. Ink: (PTI) Black, Pure Poppy. Cardstock: (PTI) White, Pure Poppy.)
 String Me Along

That's it for me today! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

sandie said...

I love this Erin-the one single envelope in red is perfect-it has inspired me to make a card for my DT at addicted to cas-I have scheduled it and given you credit-will let you know when it comes out-thanks for the inspiration x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love it!

Lindsey said...

Erin, I adore this! It's perfect.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like the way you used the envelope to create a border.