Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps | Friends are Like Stars

Good morning! Today I have a sparkly card to share for Fresh Squeezed Stamps; perfect for sending to a friend! I used the fabulous sentiment stamp set Words to Live By plus lots of glitter. :)

The sentiment is one image, but I used a sticky note to mask off the top of the image before stamping onto coral cardstock. I embellished the small stars with coral pearls. I die cut the stars, covered them in double sided tape, then dumped on matching glitter (from Martha Stewart). I used matching twine to thread the buttons before adhering them to my card with glue dots.  

(Supplies - Stamps: (Fresh Squeezed Stamps) Words to Live By. Ink: (Ranger) Archival Black Ink. Cardstock: Melon Berry, Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Shimmer white paper. Patterned paper: Blueberry Sky patterns pack. Dies: Seeing Stars. Other: Buttons, twine, glitter, pearls.)
Words to Live By

That's it for me today! Make sure to check back tomorrow for more fabulous inspiration using Fresh Squeezed Stamps!

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Left my comments for your fabulous card at FSS!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Great card I like the colors and all the action and the senitment is wonderful