Friday, August 2, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays | Challenge #111

Hey there!

I am playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays weekly challenge today, using a beautiful stamp set from Technique Tuesday (Green House Society - Stems).


Aren't the flowers lovely? And I really like the sentiment, which is actually three separate stamps (love that!). The background stamp is Papertrey Ink's Background Basics: Herringbone. 

The challenge says "buttons", but I'm hoping one button will qualify. When I was creating my card I needed something to unify the right and left side. A threaded button worked perfectly!


That's it for me today! Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Erin, your card is lovely! I love the colors and the twine and yes, one button qualifies! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely card, Erin!

Jenny said...

Very Pretty and great coloring too Erin!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very pretty and garden fresh

Christina said...

What a pretty little stamp, and so perfectly colored. I love the single button embellishment--must remember to pull my buttons out occasionally!

Pamela said...

Beautiful coloring and the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Alice said...

so sweet and beautiful! darling card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!