Saturday, August 31, 2013

Avery Elle | August Sketch Challenge

Hello, hello! To kick off the three day weekend I have a card for this month's Avery Elle August Sketch Challenge.

I pulled out AE's new Home Sweet Home stamp set and some soft aqua, kraft, and gray papers:


(Supplies - Stamps: (Avery Elle) Home Sweet Home .Ink: (Memento) Black. Cardstock: (PTI) White, Kraft, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores. Patterned Paper: (Papertrey Ink) Soft Stone Patterns Pack. Markers: Copic. Twine: Stampin' Up! Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye.)

The camper image is my favorite from the set, but I love the little teepee and igloo are darling, too. :)

That's it for me today. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh this is just adorable!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love your color scheme and the cute camper. I soooo want one. I also like the little bubble embellies - what are they are where do you get them.

Mary Anne
rohjr@sbcglobal.net

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!

Erin said...

Thanks for the lovely comments!

Mary Anne, They are called Enamel Dots and they are from My Mind's Eye. This pack came in one of my Studio Calico kits, but I know Two Peas in a Bucket and Scrapbook.com both carry them. They are so fun to work with!

Have a great weekend!

Cindy said...

Just darling. Makes me really miss our fifth wheel.