Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | Thinking of You

Good morning! 

I hope everyone is having a great week. I love that my mom has her own office/studio full of stamp supplies... I am on vacation but still get to create cards. It's a win-win! 

For this week's card I pulled out Flower Bouquet, a definite favorite of mine, for a pink & teal "thinking of you" card:

 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions) Flower Bouquet. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (Stampin' Up!) White, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush. Markers: Copic. Dies: (PTI) Edgers Die. Embossing folder: Stampin' Up! Letter stickers: Kelley Purkey for Simon Says Stamps. Other: Ribbon, buttons, twine, gems.)

That's it for me today. The kids and I are off to the zoo in a bit... hopefully we don't melt in the heat! 

Have a great week. :)

7 comments:

Deepti said...

This is sooooo pretty :) love the colors

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

How wonderful getting to craft with your own mom - can I say jealous - yes I can. lol.

BTW your card is a perfectly, pretty posie.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so pretty!

Helen F. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, Erin. How fun to be crafting while visiting with your Mom!

Sue from Oregon said...

So many pretty colors Erin!!!