Friday, June 7, 2013

ColourQ | Challenge #192

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great week.

I received a couple of stamp orders this week.... one from Avery Elle, and another from Wplus9. I used a new (and super inexpensive!) set from Avery Elle for today's card. Tomorrow's card, for RetroSketches, uses a new set from Wplus9. I love getting new stamps in the mail. :)

This card was inspired by this week's ColourQ challenge:

 


I used Avery Elle's Ikat Additions set for my card, creating a diagonal pattern with the four colors from the inspiration piece: Going Gray, Island Indigo, Certainly Celery, and Soft Sky:


(Supplies - Stamps: (Avery Elle) Ikat Additions, Petals and Stems. Ink: (Stampin' Up!) Island Indigo, Going Gray, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky. (Ranger) Archival Jet Black. Cardstock: (Stampin' Up!) White, Island Indigo, Soft Sky. Other: Enamel Dots.)
 

I love, love, love this little $4 set!

I'll be back tomorrow with a card for next week's RetroSketches challenge. Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Cool, graphic card. What a great way to show off the colors! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Erin, great design! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.