Thursday, April 11, 2013

Art of Sand & Turning 7 | Digital Layouts

I have some exciting news to share today... I have been asked to join the Pixels and Co. Creative Team! I am thrilled to start working with the amazing designers and other CT members... truly an honor!

I also have a couple of layouts to share; one for Scotty Girl Designs and one for Karla Dudley.

First up, a super CAS layout using another Tangram template. We had a small party for Ev on Saturday and I was terrible about taking pictures! I was too busy chatting and keeping track of kids and presents and the pets. But I did manage to get a photo of him blowing out his candle:


Next up is a layout using Karla's new kit: Butterfly. Which is so beautiful! I love the background paper. Karla has amazing handwriting and I really wanted to use it as the background on a layout. I cut down the opacity so the words are faint, and the title stands out a bit.  


Karla is a featured designer this week at P&Co., and you can see her dollar kits + inspiration on her blog. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the triangles on the first layout! Congrats on the dt!

Linda E said...

Great layouts! I especially like your use of triangles in the first one.