Thursday, March 14, 2013

Paper Smooches Stamps | Be Our Guest Challenge

A few weeks ago I created this card for a challenge, but by the time I got it photographed & edited, the challenge had ended. I hate it when that happens! I used an adorable stamp by Paper Smooches from their Knick Knacks set:

 (Supplies - Stamps: (Paper Smooches) Knick Knacks. (Papertrey Ink) Inside and Out: Thank You. Cardstock: (Papertrey Ink) Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, Rustic White. Patterned Paper: (Papertrey Ink) True Black Patterns Pack. Dies: (Papertrey Ink) Double Ended Banner, Wonderful Words, Banner Builder. Ink: (Papertrey Ink) Blueberry Sky. (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Other: twine, buttons.)

I really like the images in this set... and the Raggedy Ann doll is my favorite! I am entering this card in Paper Smooches Stamps Be Our Guest challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: