Monday, March 11, 2013

Moxie Fab | Chevron Challenge

The Moxie Fab blog has been busy posting challenges that coordinate with their new publication: Card Creations Volume 11. I didn't submit to this publication, but I can't wait to pick it up! Hundreds of cards to use as inspiration & dozens of awesome techniques. 

The new set from Stampin' Up!, Oh, Hello, has three awesome chevron stamps: a chevron oval, and a two-step chevron image featuring four different patterns. I stamped the oval directly onto Soft Pool cardstock. The two-step stamp I stamped onto white cardstock before fussing cutting it and adhering it to my card:

(Supplies - Stamps: (Stampin' Up!) Oh, Hello & Secret Garden. (Papertrey Ink) Wonderful Words: Hello. Ink: (Stampin' Up!) Temping Turquoise, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Marina Mist, and Island Indigo. Cardstock: (Stampin' Up!) Pool Party. Dies: (Stampin' Up!) Secret Garden. Other: Buttons, twine.)

That's it from me tonight. Check back tomorrow for a fabulous fourth birthday card featuring Great Impressions Stamps. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your happy CAS card - great layout and elements!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)