Friday, February 15, 2013

Wplus9 | Monday Mood Board

I am super excited that Wplus9 is now hosting weekly challenges! Each Monday Dawn will post a new mood board as inspiration, and this week's challenge is to use texture and bold colors.


I picked up Bitty Buddy Valentine a couple of months ago and it is an adorable stamp set... perfect for little kids! For the "texture" part of the challenge I used Background Builders: Knit in Harvest Gold. The jean pocket, from A Pocketful, also has texture. The bold colors I used are Stampin' Up's Gumball Green and Papertrey Ink's Enchanted Evening and Canyon Clay.
 

I plan on slipping this card into Evan's lunch box next week with a little note inside. Just so he knows I am thinking about him.

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Joan V said...

Oh Erin, how sweet. What a cute idea to put in the lunch box. Little love notes. Thanks for sharing.