Sunday, December 23, 2012

Slip-n-Slide | Digital Layout

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! The kids are counting down the hours until they get to rip into the presents under the tree, and I am looking forward to having Mark home for (almost) a full week! This stay-at-home mama loves having an extra set of hands to help around here. :-)

My dear friend and fabulous designer, Karla Dudley, is moving to a new home! Pixels and Co. is opening in 8 days and I can't wait to see the new store! In the meantime I have a layout using her newest kit and some fun photos of Evan.


Evan is such a fun kid. He loves life. He loves to play outside & go to cool places & he loves water.  These pictures aren't perfect, but they capture him and his personality so well. 

The kids and I are going to do some baking and cleaning tomorrow before Mark comes home from work, then they will finally get to open some presents! They have been so patient and I know they are excited to find out what is under the tree. If I don't pop in before Christmas day, I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas! 

Erin.

No comments: