Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Great Impressions Stamps | CAS Poinsettia

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving Eve! The card I'm sharing today uses this gorgeous poinsettia stamp from Great Impressions Stamps. I colored the image with Copic markers, added some stickles, and that is it! The image is large and detailed, and I wanted it to be the focus of my card, so I limited my embellishments to some beautiful gold sheer ribbon. 

(Supplies - (Stamps) Great Impressions Stamps: Poinsettia and Berries. Cardstock: Papertrey Ink. Other: Sitckles, ribbon, Copic markers.)

Mark and I are blessed this year to spend Thanksgiving with two wonderful sets of people (and an out of town visitor, Dion). We are having a Thanksgiving lunch at a restaurant tomorrow around noon, then walking/running a 5k in the afternoon before having Thanksgiving dinner a little before 6pm. As Florida transplants I am grateful we have made wonderful friends that invite us over for the holidays! 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Erin.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Gorgeous card. The colors are so vibrant

Barbara said...

gorgeous!

Fawn said...

Very pretty! I just love poinsettias.

Unknown said...

it's so pretty :)