Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Retro Sketches | Challenge #32

Hey everyone! I finally have a working laptop! And to celebrate I spent some time in my office today watching The Vampire Diaries (hello, guilty pleasure) and making a few cards. First up is a red/white/black card featuring a beautiful poppy image from Technique Tuesday for this week's Retro Sketches challenge



(Supplies - Stamps: Poppy by Technique Tuesday. Ink: Tuxedo Black by Memento. Cardstock: (PTI) White, Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow. Die: (PTI) Double Ended Banner. Patterned Paper: Pure Poppy Patterns Pack. Other: Buttons, white string.)

I am in love with this poppy stamp. Actually, I am in love with all the Greenhouse Society stamps. They stamp beautifully and the images are gorgeous. I haven't seen a sneak peek of this month's stamp, but I'm hoping for tulips or daffodils... two of my favorite flowers. :-)

I have 3 more cards to share tomorrow... like I said, I was on a bit of a roll tonight. But they need to be photographed and natural light is my friend. And it's 1am.... so tomorrow it is! 

Have a great night! 

No comments: