Thursday, October 18, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks | Cool Shades Challenge

Happy Thursday!  I hope you guys are having a great week.

This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is a color challenge:




I used two stamp sets to create my card: Party Posse and My Peeps. 

(Supplies - Stamps: (Paper Smooches) Party Posse and My Peeps. Cardstock: (Avery Elle) Kraft and Celery. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Ribbon: (PTI) Berry Sorbet. Other: Copic Markers.)

Today's blog post is going to be short... I have a wonderful friend visiting me from Washington State and we are about to chat & watch Suburgatory. Definitely not enough hours in the day to talk when she is here! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

cute! Great use of the colors!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is the CUTEST!! I love your stamping and coloring on kraft--LOVE the ribbon--LOVE this card x10! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!