Tuesday, October 30, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays | Go Kraft Challenge #76

Hey everyone! This week's challenge on the CAS-ual Fridays blog is to use kraft cardstock in some way. I love using kraft, so this was an fun challenge for me. 


For my card I chose to work with Wplus9's Pretty Patches: Christmas and Folk Art Flurries stamp sets, and the color combo of Papertrey  Ink's Scarlet Jewel and Pinefeather.   

(Supplies - Stamps: (Wplus9) Folk Art Flurries and Pretty Patches: Christmas. Ink: (PTI) Pinefeather and Scarlet Jewel, versamark. Cardstock: (PTI) Kraft. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Scarlet Jewel Patterns Pack. Ribbon: (PTI) Scarlet Jewel satin ribbon. Other: buttons.)

I love the subtle look of the snowflakes stamped in versamark on the top left corner. And it's not even November and I already have a nice stack of Christmas cards ready to go. One of the benefits of doing these challenges! 

I also want to share a card using two Mama Elephant stamp sets I recently purchased. This new company caught my eye and I had to have Trifecta and Geotagged. I used both on my card below. Unfortunately the map didn't photograph well. It is subtle (but visible!) in real life:


Here is a close up of the US map image: 

 (Supplies - Stamps: (Mama Elephant) Trifecta and Geotagged. Ink: (PTI) Limeade Ice, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening. Dies: (PTI) Pinked edge, Double-ended banner. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Enchanted Evening Patterns Pack; My Mind's Eye. Cardstock: (PTI) Limeade Ice, Rustic White. Other: Buttons)

I'll be back tomorrow with a post using some fun stamps from Great Impressions. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Piali said...

Beautiful cards!! love the Christmas card!! Thanks for sharing your KRAFTY creation with us @ CASual Fridays!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a perfect card on the kraft!! just wonderful!!

Kimberly said...

Erin - I love those subtle snowflakes on the corner of your card, and the colors are wonderful! Thank you so much for getting your kraft on with us at CAS-ual Fridays!