Friday, October 19, 2012

8 Years | Digital Layout

Miss Karla has a beautiful new collection, Penelopi, available in her shop, and I had a chance to work with it tonight (and last night... I'm a slow scrapper!). Her collection is full of bright papers, colorful badges, stickers, washi tape (yay!), and digital brushes. 

Evan took this picture of Mark and me last summer and I had to use it on a layout:

 (All supplies are Karla Dudley Designs - Alphabet letters: Calipso. "8": Roycroft. Patterned paper: Penelopi. Staples: Digi Essentials. Love you badge: Penelopi. Template: Everyday Storyteller No. 4) 

Isn't the bird paper the cutest? And I used another one of her Everyday Storyteller templates... a new favorite of mine. They make creating a layout fast and easy. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We have a few things planned (soccer, the pumpkin patch) and hopefully some card making/scrapbooking! 

Thanks for stopping by. :-)

1 comment:

Mark said...

I love you too. You are my best friend and the only one I could imagine going through life with. I <3 U tons