Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Papertrey Ink | Make It Monday #78

Good morning! We started our first full "back to school" week here, and I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the routine! And with both boys in school (Jack goes two days per week), I will have a few hours to myself each week. More time in my studio, I hope! 

I am playing along with Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #78 today. The challenge is to use stitching on your card, and I chose to work with On The Links. I used embroidery floss to accent the stitching on the golf bag. 



A close up of the stitching. I chose a red and gray color scheme to match the colors of Mark's (and my Dad's) alma mater. One of them will receive this card. :-)


 
(Supplies (all are PTI) - Stamps: On the Links. Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black. Cardstock: Soft Stone, White. Patterned Paper: Pure Poppy Patterns Pack. Dies: Fabulous Frames, Spiral Notebook Paper Die. Other: Buttons.)

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Great job! I love classy men cards. By the way, your stitching is sublime!

Marlena M. said...

This is such a great idea! Fantastic stitching.

Teresa said...

It's amazing how much a little stitching makes the card look just perfect. Great card.

Lizzie Jones said...

Super cute! The stitching really adds so much. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Such a great card- love the dimension that the stitching brings. A fab guy card!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Oh... How cute is that! Stitching is the perfect detail for this stamp and I LOVE your colors! :)

Greta said...

Wow--great card with perfect stitching!