Thursday, August 30, 2012

2 Boys | Digital Layout + New Karla Dudley Designs Release

It's time for another kit release by Karla Dudley Designs! I am super excited to share my layout because I used one of my favorite (recent) pictures of the boys. Some days I say the words "play nicely!" and "please share!" and "If you can't use kind words, you can't play together" 5,000 times. But on this day, they chose to play Chutes and Ladders without any bickering or fighting or arguing. It was wonderful! 

I converted the photo to black and white so the computer cords under Mark's desk are less visible, then cropped and enlarged the photo to 8x8. I used a simple kraft colored frame, a few embellishments, and journaling. Super fast and easy. I used only one kit: Me Time.


The patterned paper I used as a background is my favorite part of the whole kit. I love the aqua/teal/gray color combo, and the fun pattern.

The kids and I are off to Evan's first grade open house. Have a great night!

No comments: