Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hero Arts July 2012 Card Challenge

Hello! I am a multi-tasking mama at the moment... posting to my blog, Flickr, and playing Super Mario Brothers with Evan. He is the expert and has told me several times that I really need to practice more. Ha! I'm thinking he has had a little too much practice. 

Hero Arts runs a fantastic month-long card challenge, and this month's theme is "summer". I think of the aquarium and fish when I think of summer, so that's what I went with! These adorable Hero Arts fish stamps were colored with Copic markers and I applied Crystal Effects to a few spots on each fish. 


(Supplies - Stamps: Hero Arts. Cardstock: Papertrey Ink and Avery Elle. Markers: Copics. Twine: Stampin' Up!. Ink: Momento and PTI. Crystal Effects: Stampin' Up! Impression Plate: PTI)

And thank you to everyone who commented on my PTI Blog Hop card. I loved reading through them and visiting new blogs. Have a great night!

2 comments: