Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shutterfly Thank You Cards

The kids and I have been holed up in the house the past couple of days as Tropical Storm Debbie causes damage across the state of Florida. We are not in the path of the storm, but we have still been subject to a lot of wind and rain, and an occasional power outage. Evan was particularly upset this afternoon when an outage interrupted his favorite show: Transformers Rescue Bots. It was the third time he's seen that episode today, so I was quietly relieved. 

While the kids ate their dinner I whipped together a photo Thank You card through Shutterfly... another freebie I stumbled across this afternoon through The Mom Creative. I love making handmade cards, but sometimes I need a generic Thank You note and don't have the time to sit in my office and whip one up, and these Shutterfly photo cards are perfect for those occasions. I included three of my favorite photos of the boys, dragged them onto card and ordered them. Easy peasy.


3x5 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.


I am going to curl up on the couch and finish reading the very addicting 50 Shades of Grey series tonight. Goodnight!

No comments: