Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Evan!

I love, love, love that Evan is smiling in his birthday pictures! He can be such a stinker in front of the camera sometimes, but he was so happy it was his birthday that he couldn't stop smiling.





After I made Evan's card, Mark and I each wrote a special note to him on the inside. It amazes me that Evan can read so well... he read what each of us wrote, then smiled from ear to ear. I wrote that I am proud of him & he is an amazing little boy. We are so lucky to have such a sweet, caring, lovable little guy.


His favorite part of the day: CUPCAKES! With lots and lots of blue and green sprinkles. Evan inhaled at least two, and Jack ate the bottoms of two (he doesn't like the sticky frosting).

Spring break is over and Evan goes back to school tomorrow... as a 6 year old! He is very excited to celebrate his birthday with his friends in a couple of weeks at his Angry Birds Pool Party.

Have a great week!

No comments: