Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Boy

We started Evan's birthday weekend by taking the kids to Playhouse Disney Live! in downtown Cincinnati on Friday. The week leading up to the show Evan was pretty excited about it, but his attitude changed big time when we got there. He held his hands over his ears and said "I don't like this!" I was so disappointed! Toward the end of the show he started to enjoy it a bit more, but I don't think we are going to pay for any more Disney shows.


I love this "flash in the face" family photo of us... doesn't Evan look thrilled?!?


My not-very-beautiful-but-really-yummy EVAN cakes. He loved them!







And this is probably my favorite photo of the day:



One of Evan's presents from us was a bubble mower. He was outside for almost an hour mowing right behind his Daddy. He loves that thing!



And this little guy is going to be one in less than a month! My babies are getting so big...


Most of these photos were taken with Mark's Nikon point & shoot... my camera has been broken (but usable) for the last couple of weeks. Right before Evan started opening presents yesterday my lens stopped working all together. We only have a few boxes left to unpack, but I think my camera bag has to be in one of those boxes because we still haven't found it (or my additional lenses... grrr...).

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Happy 4th, Evan!! Love the cakes :)

Karen said...

Very cute father & son shot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!