Tuesday, March 9, 2010

At the Park & Side by Side.

At the Park.

One of the cool things about moving to a new area is the opportunity to discover cool parks and museums you wouldn't find on a typical vacation. Mark was out shopping last week and drove past a great park he wanted to take Evan to, so they went off on their own on Saturday for a bit. Three hours later they returned, completely exhausted but really, really happy :-). The park was huge & included a science museum and three play structures. Mark was a good hubby and took some great photos for me. Thanks, babe!









Side by Side.

These two just make my heart happy.

They are learning how to share, which is such a tough concept for little ones. But they are working on it.

And I love walking into the playroom and seeing them play together.




Evan- 3 years 11 months. Jack- 10 months.

xo

3 comments:

Karen said...

Awww, what a cute picture of the two of them.

The play structure reminds me of Reaney or even Sunnyside. So glad to see the snow is melting & you can get outside.

Mark said...

It is official, I do not take pictures as well as you do. You have surpassed my abilities and are amazing. Compare my pictures to those you took of the kids at the table in the previous post. You are awesome; I am not. I kiss your crafty feet.

Cass said...

That brother's hug is just too sweet ... can't wait til I catch my two like that!