Monday, November 23, 2009

Jack Photos & Other Stuff.

If you get a chance, head over to Terri Beloit's Blog & check out the adorable photos she took of my little guy :-)

We got back from Cincinnati last night & we have a house!! It is 110 years old (but with a new furnace & hot water tank), brand new kitchen cabinets/counters & appliances, paint, and carpet. It's got a lot of charm and cool old features, but the inside is in perfect condition. We are so excited to start this new adventure!

If you are waiting on an e-mail from me, I will get to it this afternoon. Traveling is exhausting, and I have fallen behind on my e-mail, among other things.

Mark is driving back to Pullman today to work until Thanksgiving, but Jack, Evan, and I will be at my folks' for the rest of the week. So if you need to contact me, e-mail is best!

And because this post is full of randomness, I also wanted to mention that I won a spot in the Big Picture Class "Reclaiming My Time". Thank you Big Picture for giving me this opportunity!

Have a great Monday :-)

No comments: