Monday, October 12, 2009

Making Memories Slice & two cards.

Last week I checked the Making Memories blog to see who won a contest they were holding, and I was so pleased to see I was one of the winners! I got to pick a Slice design card as my prize, so I chose the new Vintage Findings card. I wanted a card with a cute font & good assortment of everyday images. So far I am thrilled with this card! I also got to play with the new mirroring & shadow features, which just makes me love this little machine even more.

Tonight, though, I wanted to create some cards for a couple of people who have been very kind to Mark, me, and our family:














[Supplies: Cardstock (Stampin' Up!). Pattern Paper (Making Memories). Die-Cut flowers, oval, scallop frame (Vintage Findings Slice Card by Making Memories). Sentiment Stamp (Stampin' Up!). Ink (Stampin' Up!). Gems (Making Memories).]



















[Supplies: Cardstock (Stampin' Up!). Border Punch (Martha Stewart). Pattern Paper: (Basic Grey). Die Cut (Vintage Findings Slice Cards by Making Memories). Gem (Making Memories).]

I hope to post photos from our trip to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: