Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 9 & a New Favorite Photo

I finally got tired of writing "Frame-ups & Special Effects" for every blog title I write, so I've shortened it to simply "Day 9." I hope by now everyone knows I am talking about Jessica Sprague's class! Anyway, today's lesson was to add an edge burn to photos. We used both a color photo and a black and white photo:


I know I have already posted this photo but I think Evan and Abby are just so dang cute!


I love how the photos are darker on the edges and lighter toward the center, putting the emphasis on the subject.

And my current favorite photo of my two little boys. Doesn't Evan look gigantic next to Jack? Before Jack was born we thought Ev was so little and our baby. Now he seems like a giant to us.


I am taking a free class through Big Picture Scrapbooking called Start Here:With Stacy Julian.

My goal for the week is to finish another paper layout about Jack. And maybe start a digi/hybrid layout about our trip to the Pacific Science Center.

Evan has a play date with Kaity tomorrow at Bradley Park, which he is looking forward to. I hope we have nice weather and Evan runs off all his energy so he takes a good nap!


Peace.

No comments: