Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Wednesday...

...which means I only have two days left until the weekend! I find myself counting down to Friday these days. I love being home with the boys during the week, but having Mark around to help with diaper changes & crabby three-year-olds & fussy babies really helps. My sister and my parents have been a huge help the last 4+ weeks, too. It has been great to have a couple of extra sets of hands during the really tough times. Jack is a little more temperamental than Evan was, so I don't get as much done during the day as I would like. He would love to be held all. the. time. This morning he would fall asleep in my arms, but the minute I moved to put him in his swing or bouncer he would wake up and scream. Good grief! Poor Evan didn't get nearly as much attention as usual, and I couldn't leave the couch for fear of a screaming six week old. This evening was a totally different story: Jack has been sleeping for the past four hours in his bouncer. Go figure.


Evan giving Jack his usual suck-his-face-off kisses. I'm sure Jack appreciates it :-)


A little father/son/son bonding. Evan really loves to smother his little brother!


My beautiful boy has big blue eyes, just like Evan.


We have had quite a few play dates the last few weeks. Evan loves to play with other kids & he definitely needs to be socialized before heading to pre-school in the fall.

Peace.

1 comment:

Cass said...

ha! i love how evan is just ALL OVER jack ....!